A lot has happened in the last week in the world of inbound...check out the top five stories we think were the best of the best.
- The customer is always last: Looking at marketing from a different perspective (Forbes)
An interesting take on not only inbound, but marketing as a whole. Learn how important data is, how to implement inbound strategy that will reach your consumer and how to let go of the "all" and hone in on the "best."
- Five ways to create great B2B content (MarTech Series)
You could post a blog an hour and never really see any results. Why is that? MarTech Series looks at what content works and how to do it.
- Why digital marketing campaigns fail & what you need to do to see real results (Business 2 Community)
If you've ever even THOUGHT about launching a digital campaign, this. is. a. must. read. Hint: purpose and strategy are key.
inbound marketing news,
This week's roundup is WordPress-focused. See below for everything you may have missed in the last week in the world of WordPress news. We even threw in some World Cup news...
- 3 best WordPress alternatives for serious business owners (AllBusiness)
Wondering if a WordPress site is your only option? Not so, my friends...Check out AllBusiness's breakdown on the top three alternatives to WordPress - and they break it down even further by segmenting the top options for content-based sites, eCommerce sites and blog-only sites.
- 11 WordPress plugins for customer support (PracticalEcommerce)
Bad, untimely or an entire lack-thereof customer service can KILL your business. Take a look at PracticalEcommerce's article on the 11 best WordPress plugins for customer support.