SEO is a game you don't want to lose. Want to keep up with the ever-changing news in the confusing world of Search Engine Optimization? We've got'chur back with our weekly roundup - check out our picks for the top five SEO news stories that came out in the last week.
- A checklist: Important SEO points to cover in a content campain (Search Engine Land)
You know we love a good checklist...this week Search Engine Land's handy list is a must-read. Anything you're missing in your content campaigns? (Shameless plug: Flair can help...).
- How to conduct pre-research for SEO keywords (Forbes)
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Learn the down and dirty of getting ready to conduct your keyword research. One of the most misunderstood aspects of SEO, and a step we find so many clients totally missing, keyword research is an absolute MUST in your SEO efforts.
best seo practices,
search engine optimization news,
search engine optimization
Weekly roundup is here again. This week, we're talking all-things WordPress. Find out the latest and industry greatest in our top five news stories about WordPress!
- How to increase your PageSpeed in WordPress (Search Engine Land)
Learn how to optimize your WordPress site to increase your PageSpeed - because Google cares about how long it takes your site to load, so you should care too.
- Can WordPress support enterprise needs? (CMS Wire)
The ins and outs of WordPress for enterprise-sized corporations, covering everything from Plugins to integration capabilities and more.
- UK researchers warn of serious WordPress PHP flaw (Info Security Magazine)
You may have heard about this over the last week or so, as it's been covered by virtually every digital news outlet who has even the slightest interest in the CMS world. Why is this potential flaw such a big deal? Three words: complete system compromise. Learn more in this article.
A lot has happened in the last week in the world of inbound...check out the top five stories we think were the best of the best.
- The customer is always last: Looking at marketing from a different perspective (Forbes)
An interesting take on not only inbound, but marketing as a whole. Learn how important data is, how to implement inbound strategy that will reach your consumer and how to let go of the "all" and hone in on the "best."
- Five ways to create great B2B content (MarTech Series)
You could post a blog an hour and never really see any results. Why is that? MarTech Series looks at what content works and how to do it.
- Why digital marketing campaigns fail & what you need to do to see real results (Business 2 Community)
If you've ever even THOUGHT about launching a digital campaign, this. is. a. must. read. Hint: purpose and strategy are key.
inbound marketing news,
This week's roundup is WordPress-focused. See below for everything you may have missed in the last week in the world of WordPress news. We even threw in some World Cup news...
- 3 best WordPress alternatives for serious business owners (AllBusiness)
Wondering if a WordPress site is your only option? Not so, my friends...Check out AllBusiness's breakdown on the top three alternatives to WordPress - and they break it down even further by segmenting the top options for content-based sites, eCommerce sites and blog-only sites.
- 11 WordPress plugins for customer support (PracticalEcommerce)
Bad, untimely or an entire lack-thereof customer service can KILL your business. Take a look at PracticalEcommerce's article on the 11 best WordPress plugins for customer support.